Sunday, October 10, 2010

Tent Camping on the Oregon Coast #10

MUNSON FALLS

Tuesday was beautiful – there were actually spots of blue in the sky – our first and only day with no rain – a perfect day for finding fairies at Munson Falls.


Munson Creek tumbled over a high cliff into a beautiful fall, then happily bubbled over moss covered rocks and fallen logs. Ferns grew everywhere. Trees dripped with moss. Little hollows under wet tree roots could easily have been gathering places for the fairy people. If I turned my head quick enough I thought I might be able to see a fairy sitting on a moss-covered rock by the stream, or hiding under a fern. It was an enchanted place – I could feel it. . . .

1 comment:

  1. Dad should get and Infra-Red camera. I hear that things like UFOs, hobbgoblins, and faries show up better in IR.

    ReplyDelete